Martin Petersen Company
Martin Petersen Company, Inc. is committed to Bringing Life to Your Building through our expertise in HVAC, Plumbing, Service, Fabrication, and Engineering. We work with Owners, Architects, and General Contractors to create outstanding building environments. By integrating our energy efficient, sustainable mechanical systems, we bring your facility to life.
Our systems incorporate innovative building solutions, with an emphasis on cost and function. We factor in first cost, operating and maintenance expense, and life cycle planning to create mechanical systems that maximize owner payback and comfort. From inception through design, construction, service and future expansion, MPC is Bringing Life to Your Building.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Hydronic Piping Systems
- Piping Fabrication
- Process Plumbing
- Process Piping Systems
- Mechanical Service-HVAC and Plumbing
- Facilities Maintenance and Operations
- Temperature Controls
- Test & Balance
- Mechanical Engineering Services
- Licensed Professional Engineers
- LEED Accredited Professionals on Staff
- 3-D BIM Mechanical Coordination
Our Service Area:
- Wisconsin Counties - Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Walworth, Ozaukee, Washington, Dodge, and Jefferson
- Illinois Counties - Lake, Cook, McHenry, DuPage, Kendall, Will, DeKalb, and Boone
The Top Reasons to Include MPC on Your Next Project:
- We build long-term relationships by taking a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Our company structure allows you to deal with the same highly-qualified person from the estimate phase through maintenance/service.
- Since 1918, a track record of providing the right plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions, on or ahead of schedule, at or below budget.
- Professional Engineers on staff --over 100 years of combined experience providing design and value engineering services.
- Proven expertise in the design, construction, and service maintenance of industrial, pharmaceutical, medical, educational, recreational, retail, and office complexes.